This is ESIS Printable Application Form for 2022-23 updated on 12 January 2023
Make sure you provide correct information which include names as they appears in your form four and form six academic certificates and other certification including Birth Certificate.
Academic certificate results must correspond to those publish in relevant regulatory bodies database- These results will be verified accordingly.
Before you submit, make sure that the checklist is followed correctly
Earth Sciences Institute of Shinyanga (ESIS) is a Private Technical Institute registered by The National Council for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (NACTVET) with Reg. No REG/SAT/158 to offer Geosciences related courses. ESIS’s head office is located in Shinyanga Municipality
ESIS uses NACTVET validated curricula and is currently offering Exploration and Mining Geology from Basic Certificate to Diploma. ESIS also offers Petroleum Geology from Basic Certificate to Diploma.
- Basic Technician Certificate in Exploration and Mining Geology (NTAL4 for one year)
- Basic Certificate in Petroleum Geology (NTAL4 for one year)
- Ordinary Diploma in Exploration and Mining Geology (NTAL 5 and 6 for 2 yrs)
- Ordinary Diploma in Petroleum Geology (NTAL 5 and 6 for 2 yrs)
- Ordinary Diploma in Exploration and Mining Geology (NTAL 4, 5 and 6 for 3 yrs )
- Ordinary Diploma in Petroleum Geology (NTAL 4, 5 and 6 for 3 yrs)
NB: For 2-year diploma course, applicants must possess at least a 2.0 GPA pass in relevant NTAL4 from NACTVET accredited colleges in Tanzania
- Entry for NTAL4: Applicants must possess at least four (4) D passes from Certificate of Secondary Education Examination in non-religious subjects. Out of four (4) passes, two (2) must be from science subjects (Physics, Engineering science, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Geography). OR Passed NVTA L3 in Engineering aligned subjects from VETA Registered Institutions OR
- Entry for NTAL5: Applicants must possess a relevant NTAL4 from NACTVET Accredited college at 2.0 GPA
- Entry for NTAL6: Applicants must possess a relevant NTAL5 from NACTVET Accredited college at 2.0 GPA