Graduates in Technician Certificate in Mineral Processing Engineering (NTLA -5) field are expected to have competence in mineral processing engineering of various minerals; gold, nickel, sorting of diamond, etc. Technician graduates are expected to apply their skills and knowledge in a range of activities, some of which are non-routine; graduates in this field and at this level are expected to be able to assume operational responsibilities.
Leave your email to receive our important news
- Short Course Trainers Job Vacancies 17 July 2022: 9:41 am
- Study Opportunities In Exploration, Mining and Petroleum Geology 2022-23 25 June 2022: 9:30 pm
- Tangazo la Nafasi za Masomo Elimu ya Madini, Mafuta na Gesi Asilia kwa Muhula wa 2022/23 21 June 2022: 7:33 pm
- Institute Warden (1post) 15 July 2021: 6:52 pm
- END SEMESTER ONE EXAMINATION TIME TABLE. FINAL DRAFT FEBRUARY 2019 15 February 2019: 10:41 am