Graduates in Technician Certificate in Mining Engineering (NTLA -5) field are expected to have competence in mining engineering. This competence involves application of skills and knowledge in a range of activities, some of which are non-routine. Graduates in this field and at this level, are expected to be able to assume operational responsibilities in the mining engineering career.
Leave your email to receive our important news
- Nafasi ya Kazi: Msimamizi wa Wanafunzi – Warden 3 December 2023: 11:46 am
- Tangazo la Nafasi za Masomo Elimu ya Madini, Mafuta na Gesi Asilia kwa Muhula wa 2023/24 3 December 2023: 11:46 am
- Mwongozo Wa Utoaji Mikopo Kwa Wanafunzi Wa Stashahada (Cheti Na Diploma) 2 December 2023: 11:45 am
- Study Opportunities In Exploration, Mining and Petroleum Geology 2023-24 2 December 2023: 11:45 am
- Mineral Processing 12 February 2023: 11:45 am