Graduates in Technician Certificate in Mining Engineering (NTLA -5) field are expected to have competence in mining engineering. This competence involves application of skills and knowledge in a range of activities, some of which are non-routine. Graduates in this field and at this level, are expected to be able to assume operational responsibilities in the mining engineering career.
Leave your email to receive our important news
- Study Opportunities In Exploration, Mining and Petroleum Geology 2022-23 31 May 2023: 11:45 am
- Tangazo la Nafasi za Masomo Elimu ya Madini, Mafuta na Gesi Asilia kwa Muhula wa 2022/23 31 May 2023: 11:45 am
- Mineral Processing 12 February 2023: 11:45 am
- Engineering Geology 12 February 2023: 11:45 am
- Oil and Gas Exploration 12 February 2023: 11:45 am