Graduates in Technician Certificate in Mining Engineering (NTLA -5) field are expected to have competence in mining engineering. This competence involves application of skills and knowledge in a range of activities, some of which are non-routine. Graduates in this field and at this level, are expected to be able to assume operational responsibilities in the mining engineering career.
Leave your email to receive our important news
- Short Course Trainers Job Vacancies 17 July 2022: 9:41 am
- Study Opportunities In Exploration, Mining and Petroleum Geology 2022-23 25 June 2022: 9:30 pm
- Tangazo la Nafasi za Masomo Elimu ya Madini, Mafuta na Gesi Asilia kwa Muhula wa 2022/23 21 June 2022: 7:33 pm
- Institute Warden (1post) 15 July 2021: 6:52 pm
- END SEMESTER ONE EXAMINATION TIME TABLE. FINAL DRAFT FEBRUARY 2019 15 February 2019: 10:41 am