Graduates in Technician Certificate in Exploration and Mining Geology (NTLA -5) field are expected to have competence in various mineral (gold, nickel, diamond, etc) explorations and in mining of the same. This competence involves a range of activities, some of which are non routine and graduates in this field and at this level are expected to be able to assume operational responsibilities.
Leave your email to receive our important news
- Short Course Trainers Job Vacancies 17 July 2022: 9:41 am
- Study Opportunities In Exploration, Mining and Petroleum Geology 2022-23 25 June 2022: 9:30 pm
- Tangazo la Nafasi za Masomo Elimu ya Madini, Mafuta na Gesi Asilia kwa Muhula wa 2022/23 21 June 2022: 7:33 pm
- Institute Warden (1post) 15 July 2021: 6:52 pm
- END SEMESTER ONE EXAMINATION TIME TABLE. FINAL DRAFT FEBRUARY 2019 15 February 2019: 10:41 am