Students are required to pay their fees and other payable in full at the beginning of each semester before undertaking any studies and/or occupying a room in the hostel. Hostel fee is paid at the beginning of each semester after being offered an accommodation. The payment shall be made via CRDB A/C
- Bank name: CRDB, Bank PLC,
- Account Name: ESIS Limited,
- Account No:01J1059238400,
- Branch: CRDB Shinyanga Branch
- SWIFT CODE: CORUTZTZ
The fees once paid to the Institute are not refunded or transferred to another student or other transfer under any circumstances.
- Fees will be reviewed from time to time depending on the changes in training costs.
- Fees for on-campus students exclude food allowances
- Food allowance should be paid directly to the student by their parents/guardian/sponsors.